Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tony not happy this morning.

I sometimes find it hard to gauge Tony's mood.  There have instances when he cries and moans but I can't help but he feel is faking it.

This morning, he didn't want to get out of bed.  He fought his mother's efforts to dress him.  He didn't even let his mother to put on new underpants.  He tried to pull them off.  And he moaned in a way that had me thinking he was faking.  I could have sworn he was smiling as he fought.

But then as we put his shoes on, and tried to give him his lunch and book bags, he resisted us in a way that left no doubt that he did not want to go to school.  He wanted to throw his bags in the garbage, and he flopped putting his head and legs backwards.  He cried as I carried him to the van that takes him to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment