Thursday, September 30, 2010
The blog that was once at andiskaulins.spaces.live.com has migrated to wuxiandis.wordpress.com. Microsoft and Wordpress have gotten together for whatever reason, and so I have chosen to move the original AKIC blog to Wordpress. I just hope that this blog can still be accessed in China.
(Pardon me if I am repeating myself).
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
- Tony spoke in class recently. His father learnt this from Tony's foreign teacher (a Kiwi). Tony, being young for school, had not been willing or able to do this till now.
- Tony likes the Pixar Short Films DVD his father bought.
- Tony was so insistent on watching Mickey Mouse that his father played it on the computer for him.
- It was a grey and wet day on September 22, the Mid-Autumn Festival so his father didn't get a chance to take him outside. His parents did take him to Tesco, a nearby supermarket. There, Tony after eating some things at a food court, dragged his father into the supermarket. They went to the toy section where Tony looked at the die cast toy cars and trains (from the Thomas t.v. series). His father was able to carry him away before Tony got attached to any of the toys. His father, thankful for the first small mercy, took Tony to the game parlour where Tony rode on some toddler rides. His father was again able to get Tony to leave without a fuss. Back at home, Tony watched t.v. and wrestled with his father.
- For a second Tony's father feared that he had forgotten Tony's favorite little die cast train toy at the food court of the nearby shopping center. Thankfully his mother finally found the toy behind the sofa.
- Dad told Tony to "kiss mommy!". Tony told Dad to "kiss Daddy!".
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
- Troubles with the VPN at school so I can't publish photos or videos. I will try later.
- Tony has to go to preschool on Sunday!. Because Wednesday is the Dragon Boat Festival Holiday, the students will go on Sunday to make up. So much for it being a holiday, but that is the Chinese practice. I have never had to go to school on a Sunday.
- Last night, Dad sat besides Tony as he watched the Incredibles and the Teletubbies on DVD.