Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
- Dad sweetly trying to tell Tony to wake up and go to school, was not meet with appreciation on the part of Tony, who, with eyes closed, shoved Dad away from him.
- Dad talked of buying Tony a car. Tony seemed to like the idea, but when Dad gave some specific suggestions as to specific toy purchases, Tony disapproved each and every idea.
- Here is the first of two videos uploaded yesterday to youku (the Chinese youtube).
- Here is the second of two videos uploaded yesterday to youku.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
- Tony, in perfect Chinese, told his teachers at kindergarten, that his Dad works. The teachers thought to mention this in Tony's progress report, so it must say something.
- I have just recently heard Tony say "Give me a hug!" He especially wants a hug in the morning when he is being made ready to go to kindergarten.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
- Tony kept saying "trick or treat" because he wanted to watch a Halloween DVD he had. Dad wasn't aware that of the Halloween DVD so he found Tony's reference bizarre.
- Tony watching a music video -- the Jam's "Going Underground" -- brought out his toy guitar, so he could strum and strut like Paul Weller.
- Tony jumped on his Dad's back and wrap his arms around Dad's neck, so they could play piggyback.
- Tony figured out how to use a spinning top toy. The piece that can spin comes with a release mechanism. After Dad showed Tony how to connect the top and mechanism, to wind the pairing, and to then release the top, Tony was able to do it himself.
- Tony kept trying to put his pail of toys in an compartment under the water machine.
- Tony was able to go to the fridge and help himself to his favorite beverages.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Friday, March 18, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Friday, March 11, 2011
Tony Kaulins will set the downtown of Wuxi on fire!
Saturday, Tony doesn't go to school. (This is China, so I have to say such things.) So, Jenny and Tony will come downtown (I am downtown as I type this) so Tony can go to a playground.
Tony calls the playground place "waterfall" because outside the building, containing the playground, there is a waterfall.
If Tony comes to school, I have a Matchbox pick-up truck for him.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
- Tony has a cold. He coughs a raspy cough and he has a runny nose.
- When I got home from work last night, Tony was in bed. This is a good thing when I am arriving home at ten o'clock.
- I walk away from Tony, and he will say "Daddy? Where are you going?"
- Tony will also ask me "What are you doing?"
- I arrive home last night, and like I said, Tony was in bed. I yell from the entrance of the apartment, "Hello Tony!" Tony responds with a "Hello Daddy!"
- Tony has a bad habit of disassembling his train to put new batteries in it, even if the older batteries haven't been completely exhausted.
- Tony has been watching lots of Tom and Jerry cartoons lately. They make him giggle uncontrollably at times.
- I got Tony to help me move some dry clothes to the bedroom so I could put them away.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Monday, March 7, 2011
- Tony will say "We did it!" after something has been accomplished, whether by him, or by another person, or by him and others. He picked from the expression from a show called Dora the Explorer where, I guess, they don't say "I did it!" or "you did it!"
- Tony took his new toy, the red fire engine, with him to school yesterday. Dad was relieved to see the toy in Tony hands at the end of day.