Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Notes about a Tony who is 42 months and 23 days old.

  • Tony has a cold.  He coughs a raspy cough and he has a runny nose.
  • When I got home from work last night, Tony was in bed.  This is a good thing when I am arriving home at ten o'clock.
  • I walk away from Tony, and he will say "Daddy?  Where are you going?"
  • Tony will also ask me "What are you doing?"
  • I arrive home last night, and like I said, Tony was in bed.  I yell from the entrance of the apartment, "Hello Tony!"  Tony responds with a "Hello Daddy!"
  • Tony has a bad habit of disassembling his train to put new batteries in it, even if the older batteries haven't been completely exhausted.
  • Tony has been watching lots of Tom and Jerry cartoons lately.  They make him giggle uncontrollably at times.
  • I got Tony to help me move some dry clothes to the bedroom so I could put them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment