Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tony gets a switcher section of train track


The figure or number "8" is considered to be very lucky in China. I was able to make this configuration with Tony's train set yesterday after I bought some "Y" pieces at the Toys-R-Us near my school.

Very excited, I was, to bring the pieces home. I imagined Tony would be just as excited. What happened when I did get home was that I got Tony to look in my backpack and pull out the tracks himself. He did pull the Toys-R-Us bag out of the backpack, after some encouragement, but he then put the bag aside and kept looking -- I guess that he was hoping to find a new hot wheels toy.

After more encouragement, Tony did pull the new track out of the bag, but he didn't know what it was for. Once he was shown, he seemed interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment