Sunday, August 7, 2011

Daddy! Mommy! What does Tony want?

Saturday night,our apartment complex had an outdoor movie show.  My wife wanted to go.  I only wanted to go for a short time to see the set up -- I was tired from having worked all day.

The movie was shown in the basketball court close to which there is a playground.  There were lots of kids for Tony to play with, and housewives for Jenny to talk to. I could only stand around.

I watched Tony for a short while before deciding it was time for me to go home.  I said goodbye to Tony and he started crying and screaming "Daddy!  Daddy!"  The fact that Mom was going to stay with him didn't placate him one bit.  Tony had me feeling I couldn't leave.

I tried to leave later and Tony got upset again.  I tried to take him with me, carrying him on my shoulders,  and he started screaming "Mommy!  Mommy!"

When a child doesn't know what he wants, he can be very annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment