Talking to his mother Jenny, this is what I have learned about what my son Tony has been up to in Beixing, a village in Taixing, Jiangsu province:
- There are chickens, in his grandparents compound, which he loves to scare.
- He has a female cousin to play with. And at times, he has been looking for her.
- There was a cache of new toys awaiting him in Beixin.
- He very much wanted to go to Beixin. He apparently patiently sat at a chair, beside the front door entrance to Casa Kaulins, waiting for his mother to finish cleaning the apartment.
- There is also a dog, a bastard of a dog that has to be tied up, that he loves to tease.
- He is walking about in his bare feet.
- There are some local kids he has been hanging about with. They don't understand what he is saying.